entries profile past affies

1 week of holidays + exam postponed!
Saturday 26 February 2011 ♥ 12:07 am
well, due to the Low Vision conference that held at KLCC,
I got extra holidays for a week.
anyway, the holiday is over. =)

Going to Sungei Wang tomorrow as Eric wants to get his shoe.
Hmmm never love to shop at Sungei Wang and I guess i won't.
Ok I admit that I'm the kind of ignorant woman that goes for brand, but too stingy to pay for them. XD

Oh ya, i got this as my valentine's day present.
Being too excited until i forgot to post it here haha.

Its a make up base from Benefit.
Well, it's quite pricey.
But, the quality is better compared with others.

Make me feel like getting more products from Benefit. T.T


p/s: i miss daddy mummy a lot.

Welcome
hello there
Hello there welcome to my bloggie!
do leave something before you leave. =))




Chatbox
words